Search

About

The Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław is an autonomous higher education institution. It continues the tradition of fine arts education in Wrocław; in 1791 an art school was established in the then Prussian city. Destroyed during the Second World War, it was rebuilt by Polish people and opened in 1946. The first Rector, who contributed to the restoration of the building, was Eugeniusz Geppert

Open Calls


Projects